Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: DGEX Login Problem  (Read 466 times)

Offline nextmen

• Fresh Nxter
    • View Profile
Re: DGEX Login Problem
« Reply #15 on: January 24, 2014, 04:08:37 PM »
Hello again, any news, I still have a problem with my account, what is the problem , I think you are not a bank  , I suppose  I can play online 24/7  with my money on dgex but can not because of login problem , We are talking about my big money, It is not a 100$, waiting for quick replay. Michael

Offline Graviton

• Administrator
  • Legendary Nxter
  • Dominus Cryptonomicon
    • View Profile
    • DGEX
« Reply #16 on: January 24, 2014, 09:40:46 PM »
Hello again, any news, I still have a problem with my account, what is the problem , I think you are not a bank  , I suppose  I can play online 24/7  with my money on dgex but can not because of login problem , We are talking about my big money, It is not a 100$, waiting for quick replay. Michael
Please include your DGEX id and description of problem here, thank you.
DGEX.com operator :: Nextcoin.org founder

Offline nextmen

• Fresh Nxter
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 25, 2014, 03:34:54 PM »
I do not  know ID number , see part of email from you - dgex , please reset password and send on same - my - email address , I only write about access to my account

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected] ] On Behalf Of [email protected]
Sent: Saturday, January 11, 2014 1:33 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: DGEX News: Lower fees and referral commissions

Dear DGEX Trader,

The new year is well in progress, and new winds are blowing everywhere in the cryptocurrency scene!

As a DGEX customer, it is appropriate to bring you a recap of recent happenings and future plans of DGEX.

Offline LooseUnit

• Fresh Nxter
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 27, 2014, 11:41:15 PM »
Yesterday I could not login to my dgex account. I sent [email protected] an email and this was the reply:

Hello,

Thank you for your message. Your DGEX account is currently suspended due to investigation in connection to multiple accounts used in fraud.

Kind regards,

Graviton Capital
DGEX

Obviously I'm concerned that my account was suspended and nobody from dgex contacted me. Please help! I need to acces my funds ASAP

Offline Graviton

• Administrator
  • Legendary Nxter
  • Dominus Cryptonomicon
    • View Profile
    • DGEX
« Reply #19 on: January 28, 2014, 12:56:10 AM »
Obviously I'm concerned that my account was suspended and nobody from dgex contacted me. Please help! I need to acces my funds ASAP
We already emailed you. Your account was flagged in a swarm of fraud related accounts due to behavior and IP address. The flagging is valid, you have been using an IP from which fraud has been committed. Continue resolution in private email.

Offline nextmen

• Fresh Nxter
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 28, 2014, 01:15:33 AM »
Hello again, do you need more information? Could you tell me what happend with my account and my nextcoins?
Regards Michael.

Offline Graviton

• Administrator
  • Legendary Nxter
  • Dominus Cryptonomicon
    • View Profile
    • DGEX
« Reply #21 on: January 28, 2014, 11:37:15 AM »
Hello again, do you need more information? Could you tell me what happend with my account and my nextcoins?
Regards Michael.
Your account is in good standing and intact. No problems whatsoever. Please contact DGEX through the site contact page if you experience login problems despite the suggested actions taken. Thanks.

Offline nextmen

• Fresh Nxter
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 30, 2014, 11:17:39 AM »
Hello .I am very happy my account is in good standing and intact but I have contacted with dgex 1 WEEK ago , still have no answer and I have no acces to my account, sorry is anybody working here? How long I should wait for response , is it a " Professional I can trust" ?

Offline Graviton

• Administrator
  • Legendary Nxter
  • Dominus Cryptonomicon
    • View Profile
    • DGEX
« Reply #23 on: January 30, 2014, 01:18:50 PM »
is it a " Professional I can trust" ?
Yes indeed.

Our staff has anwered you 3 times, apparently the emails are not coming through. Please contact me through Private message to provide a new email address for the account and describe account details to provide proof of ownership. Thank you

Offline nextmen

• Fresh Nxter
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 31, 2014, 02:02:37 PM »
I sent all informations on Private Message , and part of email from Dgex I took before login problem , so you see you had no problem to contact me then: 
--Original Message-----
From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected] ] On Behalf Of [email protected]
Sent: Saturday, January 11, 2014 1:33 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: DGEX News: Lower fees and referral commissions

Wait for quick response and support
Regards Michael

Offline nextmen

• Fresh Nxter
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 04, 2014, 07:36:27 PM »
Hello , could you give me answer what happend with my account and money? I give you and dgex support all informations about my account , give a new email address to contact me , now I am asking you what you do to solve my problem , I have reported my issue 2 weeks ago, so what should I do next?...

Offline nextmen

• Fresh Nxter
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 06, 2014, 11:02:27 AM »
Hello again, do you have any problem with solve my issue , do you need more informations? I still wait for support , I need invest and have acces to my account and money , how long can wait for support , does anybody working here or you close the interest?
Michael

Offline nextmen

• Fresh Nxter
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 07, 2014, 02:26:07 AM »
Hello , today I get a new  password on my old email , I do not know where the problem was , I hope will be only better, regards,  Michael